Welcome to Gooftees Funny Blog

Here you will find a collection of funny jokes, statuses and some of our everyday evil Shenanigans!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Try this out for FUN!

Pick the month you were born:

January-------I Took A Bath With
February------I Bumped Uglies With
March----------I Bitch Slapped
April------------I Licked
May------------I Stabbed
June-----------I Dry Humped
July------------I Took a Poop On
August--------I Rubbed My Ass Against
September----I Brushed My Teeth With
October-------I Groped
November-----I Pissed On
December-----I Licked

Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1-------a Toaster
2-------a Puppy
3-------a Smelly Fish
4-------a Grapefruit
5-------my Dingaling
6-------a Nimfo
7-------my Laptop
8-------a Chicken
9-------my Friends Beaver
10-------my Cousins Uncles Brother In Law
11-------my Drug Dealer
12-------a Cell Phone
13-------my Sharona
14-------a Kitty Cat
15-------a Pig
16-------a Sheep
17-------a Mouse
18-------a Ten Foot Pole
19------- a Tuna Can
20-------a Dog Whistle
21-------a Midget
22-------a Crazy Cracka
23-------a Horseshoe
24-------a Nut
25-------a Crack Head
26-------my Doctor
27-------my Babysitter
28-------my Genitals
29-------a Nudist
30-------your Daddy
31-------your Mom

What is the last number of the year you were born:
1--------- Behind The Drug Store
2 --------- In A Dumpster
3 --------- In The Shitter
4 --------- While Streaking
5 --------- While Running From The Police
6 --------- After Rubbing Against Kittens
7 --------- Under The Table
8---------- On Top Of The Bar
9 -------- On The Back Seat
0 -------- At The Mall

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
White---------because I Fucking Love Coloring!
Black---------because When I Think About You I Touch Myself.
Pink-----------because I'm a Hot Piece of Ass.
Red-----------because My Imaginary Friends Told Me To.
Blue-----------because I Do What I Want!
Green---------because Mt Therapist Won't Even Help Me Anymore.
Purple---------because I'm A Fucking Rock Star!
Gray----------because Everyone Wants to Touch My Junk.
Yellow---------because I Are Nucking Futs!
Orange--------because FUCK YOU, That's Why.
Brown---------because I Love To Hump Things.
Other----------because I'm a Vampire Bitches!
None----------because I can't control my bladder!

Now type out or and copy and paste the sentence you made. Fun to post to Facebook, etc!!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete